Remote Visual Inspection Solutions
Borescopes, Fiberscopes and Accessories
Durable performance for any industrial inspection application
Get through any inspection with the most robust fiberscopes, borescopes, and accessories built to withstand today’s toughest industrial applications.
Our rigid borescopes provide exceptional clarity and high precision optics with Rotary Scan, Swing Prism, Extendable, and Mini Rigid design options and a full suite of accessories from eyepieces to Solarc® light sources.
We also offer a large family of rugged, high performance flexible fiberscopes, featuring densely-packed, 7-micron diameter imaging fibers to reveal more detail than other scopes. They come in a wide range of diameters, lengths, and viewing options—ideal for a variety of remote visual inspection applications.
With an exhaustive line of robust and high-performance options, you can inspect faster with more accuracy.
The Rhinestahl FutureDrive® Electronic Turnover Tool (ETT) improves the efficiency of engine borescope inspections by automating the process of engine rotation. The tool electronically rotates turbine blades for faster, more accurate inspections — eliminating the need for a second technician to rotate the engine shaft.
- Speeds turbine inspection by precisely positioning blades much faster than manual turning
- Reduced manpower — one operator can perform the entire inspection
- Programmable rotation speed, direction and interval control for accuracy and positive control
- Automatic blade counting for accurate inspections
- Allows for flagging of indications so they can be re-inspected in greater detail when the inspection is complete
- Overshoot-free operation for unmatched precision
- A universal tool with adapters available for specific engine applications
Baker Hughes offers a wide selection of rigid borescopes, flexible fiberscopes and accompanying light sources and accessories to meet your remote visual inspection needs. Products offered include:
- Rotary scan rigid borescopes
- Swing prism rigid borescopes
- Mini rigid borescopes
- Extendable rigid borescopes
- Articulating fiberscopes
- Mini-flex fiberscopes
- Accompanying conventional white light and UV light sources
Rigid borescopes are exceptionally durable with all-metal construction and a triple tube shaft design built to withstand the harsh environments of an industrial inspection. Our selection of industrial rigid borescopes includes Rotary Scan, Swing Prism, and Mini Rigid designs. To enhance the versatility and performance of our rigid borescopes, choose from a broad selection of accessories including eyepiece adapters, video borescope adapters, monitors, recording devices, light guides and light sources.
We provide a large family of rugged, high-performance flexible fiberscopes, featuring densely-packed, 7-micron diameter imaging fibers to reveal more detail than other scopes. They come in a wide range of diameters, lengths and viewing options, ideal for a variety of remote visual inspection applications. They excel in capturing bright, clear images from deep inside turbines, compressors, pipes, tanks and other hard-to-reach places.
A full range of Solarc®-powered metal-halide light sources that work in tandem with rigid borescopes and fiberscopes. Our 60-watt and 24-watt, metal-halide light sources incorporate patented, field-proven arc lamps. This sophisticated lamp technology delivers superior images by uniformly illuminating the entire viewing range with high quality, white light. We also offer a switchable white light / high-intensity ultraviolet (UV) light source.
Adapt rigid borescopes and flexible fiberscopes to the Mentor Visual iQ VideoProbe.
The borescope adapter for Mentor Visual iQ combines optical clarity, durability and high-temperature operation of a rigid borescope with the image capture and data management capability of the Mentor Visual iQ VideoProbe system. The borescope adapter connects to the handset of the Mentor Visual iQ system as an interchangeable probe, adding versatility to your visual inspection toolkit.
- Couples illumination from Mentor Visual iQ system to the borescope
- VGA camera captures live video at high resolution
- Minimizes cables and connections
- Enables all MViQ system data management features
- Adapts to all Waygate Technologies rigid borescopes and fiberscopes
- Can also adapt to rigid borescopes and fiberscopes from other manufacturers