Our vibration transmitters protect, support and maintain your plant control systems
Bently Nevada†’s industry-leading transmitters, simply put, protect your critical machinery. Bently Nevada offers two types of transmitters: the 990 Vibration Transmitter and the 991 Thrust Transmitter.
Both are consistently dependable in safeguarding your systems’ centrifugal air compressors, small pumps, motors and fans of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), while working with our 3300 NSv (narrow side view) proximity probes.
These compact yet durable transmitters allow you the ability to install them in small spaces with minimal clearance – where other transmitters won’t fit.
In addition to our transmitters, we also provide the self-contained 177230 Piezo Accelerometer, which guarantees comprehensive condition monitoring of your general-purpose machinery. The 177230 facilitates machinery control system input and gives you an optional secondary dynamic signal to diagnose your machinery’s status.
Would you like to learn more?
Transmitter Product Line Overview
Transmitters - Product Features
- Compatible With NSv Probes: The 990 and 991 work with our 3300 narrow side view (NSv) proximity probes.
- The 990 and the 991 both employ an integrated proximity probe, thus negating the need for an external unit.
- The 990 and the 991 both feature a Not OK/Signal Defeat circuit to prevent high outputs due to a faulty proximity probe or loose connection.
- The 990 and the 991 both feature potted construction for high humidity environments (up to 100% condensing)
- Installs in Tight Spots: Enables transducer installation in small spaces with minimal clearance.
- Signal Options: The 177230 provides a simple 4 to 20 mA proportional vibration or axial displacement signal as the machinery control system input and a secondary dynamic signal for diagnostics.
- The 177230 also features interface compatibility with PLCs and control systems like DCS and SCADA, requires no field configuration or adjustments, provides accurate and repeatable data as well as raw vibration signal for verification and analysis.
Transmitters - Related Products
The 990 (Vibration) and 991 (Thrust) Transmitters are intended for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of centrifugal air compressors or small pumps, motors, or fans who prefer to provide a simple 4 to 20 mA proportional vibration or axial displacement (thrust) signal as the input to their machinery control system. Both transmitters are compatible with our 3300 NSv and the narrow sideview proximity probes allow for transducer installation in small spaces with minimal clearance.
Our 177230 Seismic Transmitter is a self-contained piezo-accelerometer that offers condition monitoring of general-purpose machinery with rolling element bearings. The 177230 produces 4 to 20 mA primary signal outputs to a control system and a secondary dynamic signal for diagnostics. It is suitable for motors, pumps and small reciprocating compressors where accelerometer monitoring is appropriate. Bently Nevada offers CSA/NRTL/C, ATEX/IECEx certifications for Hazardous 冠军彩票appAreas with potentially flammable atmospheres. The product has a sensitivity of 10.2 mV/m/s^2 (100 mV/g) ± 20% and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 1 kHz (600 cpm to 60 kcpm) ± 10% and 1Hz to 10 kHz (60cpm to 600 kcpm) ± 3 dB.
Transmitters System - Compatible 冠军彩票app
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your Bently Nevada family of transmitters in keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Site Project Management
- Design, Installation & Commissioning